The customisation of gear wheels made from selected plastics have long been part of ISO-TECH’s program. The basis is provided by particularly abrasion-resistant and durable materials such as PA 12, PA 6 or POM. Besides a low noise level, the corrosion resistance and wear resistance are appreciated. Whether spur gears, toothed racks, elliptical wheels or bevel gears – precision plastics like the above mentioned are suited for various industrial applications. Both in terms of maximum dimensions (up to 910mm diameter) and the maximum number of teeth (up to 400), we can offer you a wide range of services through the use of modern machinery.
Frequently used materials
- ISO-MID PA 12 (Polyamide 12 – PA 12)
- ISO-MID PA 6 (Polyamide 6 – PA 6)
- ISO-POM (Polyoxymethylene – POM)
Significant material characteristics
- Wear and impact resistant
- Maintenance-free and durable
- Excellent abrasion resistance and hardness
- Low noise level
Fields of applications
- Food industry
- Textile and printing machines
- Medical engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
We are happy to produce an individual finished part for you based on a drawing or a sample.